Today, I’d like to talk about the most UNDERRATED garment a gentleman could wear.
A garment that is a great symbol of functionality and sophistication.
You can easily dress it up or dress it down…
And it’s so VERSATILE that you can wear it throughout the year.
What am I talking about?
It’s a timeless piece of clothing that adds a sophisticated touch to your personal style…
And conveys the clear message that you are a stylish gentleman who cares about the details.
Even better…It’ll set you apart from everyone else.
Now, the question is…
How can you wear it?
Here’s what I recommend:
Casual & Semi-Formal Events:
You can wear a vest made from tweed or corduroy.
Wear a vest that matches the color and fabric of the suit.
Massimo’s tip: You can pair it with a good pair of dark denim jeans or a pair of high-quality chinos.
Here are 5 things you should know when you wear a vest:
- It should have at least one button more than the jacket you’re wearing
- Never wear it under a double-breasted suit
- Keep the last button unbuttoned (optional)
- The color of the vest should be darker than the color of your shirt (I recommend starting with a white or light blue shirt)
- If you wear a vest with a tie, do NOT use a tie clip.
If you want to upgrade your wardrobe and get a high-quality vest, you can schedule a FREE consultation here with me.